Username::         Password::          Remember me
Many issues with newest update
gryphon
Administrator

RE: Many issues with newest update
(05-24-2014, 07:22 AM)TrippinU Wrote:  Confused
Are there many people that are having most of the data disappearing?
My Genres and Plots are permanently There but none of my "Staring", "Supporting" rolls or other data is there.
As soon as I turn it off, everything except Genres and Plots are gone when I bring it back up.... Exclamation

My Genres and Plots are permanently There but none of my "Staring", "Supporting" rolls or other data is there.
As soon as I turn it off, everything except Genres and Plots are gone when I bring it back up.... Exclamation

Plus.... keeps the "Release Year" there, but when I aks to put them in order of "Release Year"...... They all are in an unknown folder now....
All of this just started happening about 3 weeks ago.

Can you send us your log file? And also have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling since the last update? I wonder if one of the old bugs did something to your data and is messing with the latest version.
06-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Missionsparta

(06-08-2014, 01:43 AM)gryphon Wrote:  

Plus.... keeps the "Release Year" there, but when I aks to put them in order of "Release Year"...... They all are in an unknown folder now....
All of this just started happening about 3 weeks ago.

Can you send us your log file? And also have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling since the last update? I wonder if one of the old bugs did something to your data and is messing with the latest version.

Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled. That's what is confusing me. There should be nothing left of the app or data from it after an uninstall, correct? So then I don't ken how the app even knows those deleted movies exist after a reinstall.
06-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Missionsparta

I supplied a list of many issues occurring on the Microsoft Surface RT line. Have any solutions been found yet? Possible update?
06-19-2014, 05:32 AM