Username::         Password::          Remember me
List View
jjfunaz123

List View
First off, I want to say this program is exactly what I have been searching for. I run XBMC on serveral HTPCs throughout my house, all from a centralized server that contains 10+ TB's of movies. The fact that I can now see my 2200+ collection on my Windows 8 Tablet complete with my metadata taken from the .nfo files is simply a joy. I've tried a few other apps, but none of them support alternate file types like mkv and m2ts and vob yada yada, and even if MP won't play the files it opens the app that will.

The one wish I have is alternate viewing modes. Similar to what XBMC has for its views. While the current "poster" view is nice for viewing a smaller set of movies, with 2200 movies its just very slow to load, and takes a very long time to find something to watch because only 10-16 movies are on the screen at the same time.

Any chance of adding a simple list view that scrolls down. That only shows the the title and year of the movie? Something like

[Image: xbmc_episode_list.jpg]

Thanks and keep up the great work.
10-29-2013, 04:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

RE: List View
One of the overall features being added in the next release allows for the creation of user defined views (ie, what to display, how to group it, how to sort it, etc). One component of that is the visual layout of the screen as well. We will be adding additional layouts like the one above, but it may not be part of the initial release. It all depends on time and how much we can get done before getting the new release out there.

But this is something we will add.

Thank you
10-29-2013, 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply