Username::         Password::          Remember me
Payed version? and file formats...
RafyKoby

Payed version? and file formats...
I just want to say its an awesome app and I would gladly pay for it if some things are improved...

1.The Video player is somewhat useless because it doesnt support half my Video files (mp4 seems to be the problem but some work...)

2.The advertising and app title should be removable (maybe have a splash screen??

3.Subtitle and Audio track switch

4.Instead of 1 button for sorting with a drop down menu have multiple buttons for switching vies fast...

5 grouping of files maybe a coustom start page similar to the metro ui where u can name groups of objects, or a folder If I want to watch a cheech and chang movie I want 1 coustom Icon on my screen and clicking on it should show me all the files in that folder

other than that I think its perfect Heart
04-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gryphon
Administrator

RE: Payed version? and file formats...
Hey RafyKoby, thanks for the feedback, this is great info. The new version coming out in the next few days (being submitted to Microsoft today) will have an option to remove the ads. I think it also meets what you're looking for in #5. We've provided users the ability to create their own "groups" of content since a lot of people were asking for that. So you can select multiple movies and name them whatever you want. When you click on it, it drills down and you can cycle through the details of the items you grouped. We're also working on improving the mp4 playback and subtitle/audio support for the next iteration. We'll keep the community up to date as we start rolling out even more updates.
04-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply