Username::         Password::          Remember me
Data Collection
tgif70@hotmail.com

Data Collection
I would like to have the follow features considered:

1)Provide a count of the number of movies in your collection.
2)A way to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet
3)An easier way to edit movie data when the result are unknown or incorrect.
4)A way to store the information locally when using an external harddrive. Therefore the information will still appear in the application although the harddrive is not connected.
5)Is there a way to get rid of the advertisement. I'm getting advertisement for Bing and Nissan Motors in the upper and lower corners of my screen.
03-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

RE: Data Collection
Thank you for the input, here is what is currently underway:

This is in the upcoming release.

We can look into this, does not seem unreasonable.

This will be partially implemented in the upcoming release (handling title changes and poster selections) and built out to completion in the next release (handle all other fields including genre, description, etc).

4)A way to store the information locally when using an external harddrive. Therefore the information will still appear in the application although the harddrive is not connected.

Movie Premier does this today, but we hide information for movies which are not detected when the app starts up. I believe in the upcoming release we changed this to display the offline movies as well, rather than hiding them.

5)Is there a way to get rid of the advertisement. I'm getting advertisement for Bing and Nissan Motors in the upper and lower corners of my screen.

We are looking at the possibility of having a fee structure in the next release to remove ads. You should see more on this as we get closer to the release date; however, I can say the initial fee will be greatly reduced to allow our current users to get the desired behavior at a reduced cost before it increases for the general public.

Thank you
03-27-2013, 07:56 PM
tgif70@hotmail.com

(03-27-2013, 07:56 PM)ShuGrDaddy Wrote:  Thank you for the input, here is what is currently underway:

This is in the upcoming release.

We can look into this, does not seem unreasonable.

This will be partially implemented in the upcoming release (handling title changes and poster selections) and built out to completion in the next release (handle all other fields including genre, description, etc).

Movie Premier does this today, but we hide information for movies which are not detected when the app starts up. I believe in the upcoming release we changed this to display the offline movies as well, rather than hiding them.

We are looking at the possibility of having a fee structure in the next release to remove ads. You should see more on this as we get closer to the release date; however, I can say the initial fee will be greatly reduced to allow our current users to get the desired behavior at a reduced cost before it increases for the general public.

Thank you

Thanks for your quick reply. Looking forward to the new release.
03-28-2013, 06:01 AM
RiaadAdams

Hi,

Firstly thanks for an awesome app.

I second "4)A way to store the information locally when using an external harddrive. Therefore the information will still appear in the application although the harddrive is not connected. "

I recently received the update but it only shows the favorites but without cover-art or metadata
05-09-2013, 09:12 PM