Username::         Password::          Remember me
File formats
TL11642470

File formats
Hi

I was wondering if you could add the following features

1. To be able to add additional file formats like .mkv or .iso etc even if the can not be played. I have these king of extensions and use them with my WDTV Live database. If I can add these myself, could you please tell what to middy, I've seen the xml file with the extensions, if you could point me in the right direction I could maybe add it until the actual feature is supported.

2. The ability to view by folder, I classifiy my "Genres" by folder like "Horror - Thriller" or "Action - Drama" n my "Movies" directory.

I'd especially like to thank you for writing this app!!!

Tony
03-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

RE: File formats
Thank you Tony

Item one will be in the March release and you will have the ability to add more items to the list on your own.

Item 2 is being looked at. We are adding a lot more grouping and searching capabilities in the March release to support tv series and box sets. Because we do not force users to follow any particular file or folder naming scheme we need to make sure we do not inadvertently cause issues in libraries where the organization is less structured.

Can you give me a bit more detail about how you have added your folders in Movie Premier? Have you just added the one root folder that contains horror, sci-fi, etc or did you add each subfolder separately?

Thank you
03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply