Username::         Password::          Remember me
Recent Additions
taylordm

Recent Additions
I think that it would be very useful to have a play list for "New Additions". I have a lot of movies and TV shows already and when new ones are added it takes time to find them and add them to my play list. I also share the computer with other family members, and each of them have to locate and add new titles to their play lists.
02-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

RE: Recent Additions
This already exists in the Recently Added playlist. You can access this from the top menu or if you always want it visible on your home page, go into the options menu and set the Recently Added list to always display. This option should be on the User Experience tab of the options menu.

Thank you
02-21-2015, 08:03 PM
taylordm

I am not seeing that, in my top menu I see "My Playlist", "Recently Watched", "Favorites" and "Home". I don't see anything in my options to always display "Recently Added". I bought my version January 31st and don't see any updates in the Windows Store, what am I missing?
02-21-2015, 11:13 PM
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

You have the latest and greatest. No issues there.

The option can be found in top menu bar - Quick Links. There should be a Recently Added link there.

Or go to

Settings -> Options -> User Experience and you will see a toggle to have the Recently Added list display on the Home Page

How long an item shows up in that list can be changed in Settings -> Options -> General. Change the value for the "Number of days to show new video in recently added list".

Hopefully this solves it for you.

Thank you
02-25-2015, 08:43 PM
taylordm

(02-25-2015, 08:43 PM)ShuGrDaddy Wrote:  You have the latest and greatest. No issues there.

The option can be found in top menu bar - Quick Links. There should be a Recently Added link there.

Or go to

Settings -> Options -> User Experience and you will see a toggle to have the Recently Added list display on the Home Page

How long an item shows up in that list can be changed in Settings -> Options -> General. Change the value for the "Number of days to show new video in recently added list".

Hopefully this solves it for you.

Thank you

Thanks for your help,
It appears that I am running a different version. The menu options that you described did not sync up with what I was seeing. So I downloaded Movie Premier to my laptop which is Windows 8.1 and I see a completely different menu and options structure that matches what you describe. My Home Theater system is running server 2012 (not R2) and although downloaded from the same account at the Microsoft store, it is definitely not the same version.
02-28-2015, 01:09 PM