Username::         Password::          Remember me
Subtitles
ShuGrDaddy
Administrator

RE: Subtitles
We took a look at your file and the issue is not with Movie Premier. The file you provided was saved in ANSII format so when we read the file off the file system the unicode characters are replaced by the OS with <?>.

When we opened the file and simply saved it in UTF-8 format (using notepad) - the subtitles displayed properly.

Granted we could make a change in Movie Premier where we convert every file to UTF-8 or 16 automatically - but that seems like unnecessary overhead.

Try this out and let us know if it resolves your issue as well.

Thank you
11-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pesonasurabaya

mine is working with same file name as movie name

pesona surabaya, sambal bu rudy, jual sambal bu rudy
12-27-2014, 12:52 PM
awandres

(11-20-2014, 11:18 PM)ShuGrDaddy Wrote:  We took a look at your file and the issue is not with Movie Premier. The file you provided was saved in ANSII format so when we read the file off the file system the unicode characters are replaced by the OS with <?>.

When we opened the file and simply saved it in UTF-8 format (using notepad) - the subtitles displayed properly.

Granted we could make a change in Movie Premier where we convert every file to UTF-8 or 16 automatically - but that seems like unnecessary overhead.

Try this out and let us know if it resolves your issue as well.

Thank you

Yes, saving files in UTF-8 format solved the problem.
The question now is to apply the UTF-8 format to more than 1000 subs in my movie library!! :((

---Waiting the automatic convertion, cause complicated just life.

--And guys!!! Don't forget to support Windows10 when it arrives!!
(and pleeeeeease, universal app support! my windows phone will thank you, and then i'll be secure to purchase you app with pleasure!)
01-29-2015, 11:33 AM